“We work with you, not against you!”
DWI | DRUG CHARGES | UNDERAGE DRINKING | POSITIVE DRUG TEST | DSS ISSUES & MORE…
DLA is Catawba County’s choice for DWI and other substance use related services. If using alcohol or drugs has landed you in legal trouble or is jeopardizing your job, life or family, you need to contact us today! Don’t give up, there is always a way out of the hole you’re in. You have more options than you might realize.
”Sometimes darkness can show you the light” -Disturbed
Assessments and Evaluations
- Your attorney says; “Get an assessment before we go to court.”
- Having an assessment is required to get a Limited Driving Privilege.
- Your Probation Officer orders an assessment after an ‘unfortunate’ incident to help you avoid jail time.
- You still haven’t done your classes and you want your license back.
- You have a custody hearing and the Judge wants to know if you have any substance abuse issues that need addressing.
- DSS requires an assessment and possibly treatment as a part of your case plan.
- You need to clear up a DWLR conviction.
- There’s been an incident; alcohol and drugs are a factor, but that isn’t the real you. You know your life can be more.
Education and Treatment
Our education and treatment programs are efficient, effective and affordable. We have structured them to fit the sometimes hectic schedules of our clients without interfering with the other demands of their lives.
Whether it’s a first time possession charge (90-96) or a 3rd DWI, the program you complete is designed to satisfy the requirements of the DMV, Courts, Probation, Employers, DSS and most importantly, you! You’ll see that we speak your language and that we have a genuine understanding of your needs and wants. Don’t put this off. Do something now! We will be with you every step of the way.